Catalog #37301 (aslo see unit #48962 with #48705 cages below)
- The Bio Containment module allows the housing of NHP's in a microbiological environment that can operate at a BSL-3 level using facility air handling equipment. Fan boxes can be provided, keeping the module independent from surrounding units or facility air handling equipment.
- All doors and openings have mechanical devices for seal compression.
- Room air is drawn into the cage through a HEPA filter on the front door.
- Cages are removable, each cage has a waste pan.
- A removable fan module filters cage air before being exhausted back into the room.
- All doors and windows are made from tempered glass.
- Chambers and cages can be made to accomadate several species of animals. Various sizes are available.
Cages shown are 6.0 Ft.2
All Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass Material
Suitable for 250F Autoclave
Chambers - Cages
Our Bio-Containment units are a rugged design, with quality components and workmanship. This BSL-2/3 arrangement will allow for facility air handling equipment to be connected to the rear of cages. A locking over-center latch system provides a positive seal compression on the front door. The SS Filter Frames provide seal compression against cages. The chambers will provide easy introduction and removal of individual Animal Caging of various sizes and square footage.
Print Flyer - Catalog #48962 unit with #48705 6.0sf cages