Catalog # 36357
- The Bio Containment module allows the housing of NHP's in a microbiological environment that can operate at a BSL-3 level independent from surrounding units or facility air handling equipment.
- All doors and openings have mechanical devices for seal compression.
- Room air is drawn into the cage through a HEPA filter on the front door.
- Removable thermometer for monitoring cage temperature.
- An Air Warming Unit can be attached to the HEPA filter to allow control of the air temperature in each cage.
- A flow indicator shows the fan is operating and the status of the filter.
- A removable fan module filters cage air before being exhausted back into the room.
- A full opening hinged cage door and sliding floor grate facilitate the entry and removal of sedated animals.
Each Cage is 6.5 Ft.2
All Stainless Steel and Lexan Material
Suitable for 250F Autoclave