Rabbit Bio-Containment Chamber
Catalog # 38211
- The Bio Containment module allows the housing of Rabbits in a microbiological environment that can operate at a BSL-3 level using facility air handling equipment. Fan boxes can be provided, keeping the module independent from surrounding units or facility air handling equipment.
- All doors and openings have mechanical devices for seal compression.
- Room air is drawn into the cage through a HEPA filter on the side of the rack.
- Two removable fan modules filter cage air before being exhausted back into the room. Fan modules are equipped with adjustable fan speeds. They will accommodate the optional Battery Backup.
- All doors and windows are made from tempered glass.
- Chambers and cages can be made to accommodate several species of animals. Various sizes are available.
Chambers shown house standard rabbit cages
Unit dimensions: 56" T x 36" D x 28" W
Inside Chamber dimensions: 22-3/8" T x 36" D x 25" W
All Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass Material
Suitable for 250F Autoclave