Polar Bear Swim Station
Cataog # 45002
• C2SI to prep site and install all components of Swim Cage.
• Provide a slide track for Guillotine Door I Gate at entry.
• Guillotine Door measures 5' wide x 7' tall.
• Provide short 16" tall wall off the existing CM U Wall.
• Short Wall measures 16" tall x 1 O" Long.
• Provide Ceiling Panel measuring 5' wide x 8' - 2" long.
• Provide wall in front of wave machine 5' wide x 11' tall.
• Provide wall on opposite CMU Wall 8'-2" long x 11' tall.
• Welded Wire Wall Panel or Horizontal Rods provided to protect Wave Machine.
• Structural framework provided to support 1" Thick Lexan wall panels.
• An area provided for observation, cable ports and sealed Feeding Port/Gloved Box.
• Customer approval drawings provided prior to fabrication.
The swim station provides a perfect exercise based current for the polar bear to swim against. The bears are enticed into the area using a treat box located at the front of the station. A guillotine door is provided for easy access to the station.